Tuesday, December 2, 2014

What does a scientist look like?

FOCUS QUESTION
What does a scientist look like?
 
PREDICTION/ HYPOTHESIS
I think a scientist looks like a crazy man with wild hair like in cartoons. I also think a scientist wears a lab coat and explores outside.
 
PLANNING  
Think about what you imagine a scientist to look like. Where have you seen a scientist before? What does a scientist do? Who can be a scientist? What does a scientist use? Think of all these things when you draw your data!
 
 DATA

 
CLAIMS AND EVIDENCE
This scientist is interested in exploring the similarities and differences between two types of flowers. He went outside to the flowers natural environment and began investigation. After he recorded his data he returned to the lab to review what he learned.
 
CONCLUSION/REFLECTION
I discovered my perceptions about science include majority males who explore the world around us and interpret it for other individuals.
 
QUESTIONS: 
What do other people think scientists look like? Why do I think this is what a scientist looks like?

No comments:

Post a Comment